Saturday, November 30, 2013

LOTR Challenge - Day 30 - How You Got Into LOTR

The last day. Where. Did. The. Time. Go.

Day 30: How You Got Into LOTR

Oh, the LOTR and I go way back! :) No, really, I've been a fan of LOTR as long as I can remember. Ever since I've been little, little girl I've been as much of a fan I could be. I know, it seems kind of crazy.
But I got into LOTR because it's a family favourite. So, you can say I was raised with a LOTR love! :)

Well, my thanks to Lily for hosting this challenge, it was a lot of fun to do. A lot of fun!

L
o
v
e
~
S.
F.

6 comments:

  1. c
    l
    e
    v
    e
    r
    :)

    brilliant challenge done, sister. epic, cuuuuute, and enough to make tolkien/jackson cry tears of approving joy. ehehe.

    xx les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was raised with "LOTR love" too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heavens, I've had a blast doing this with y'all! :) Sorry for being a terrible commenter, but I really have read every post & enjoyed them immensely. :D I love that you've been a fan basically all your life. That's awesome and makes me feel like less of a fangirl.;) Thank you so much for doing this with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, come on! It kind of makes you more of a fangirl in someway, I don't know how, but it does! :)
      I had an amazing time, thank you again, Lily.

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.