The amazing Carissa Rose at Rosie Posies Place has awarded me the Sunshine Award!
It's for "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated her and link to her blog
2. Nominate other bloggers and let them know on their blogs
3. Answer a list of ten questions
4. The Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog
The Ten Questions: (you can either answer these questions or make up your own 10 questions and answer those):
1. What is your favourite colour?
Well, I love Green, Blue and Orange.
2. What is one of your favourite books?Other then the Scriptures...Anne of Green Gables. And that's only one, mind you! :)
3. What book are you reading right now?
The New Testament, The Book of Mormon, The Hobbit, The Return of the King, Anne of Windy Poplars and by golly! I don't remember what it's called!
4. Do you have a pet?
Personally, no. But my family does. :D
5. Can you speak with a different accent?
British, Irish, French, Swedish, Spanish and some others. But I really don't think I'm good at any of them!
6. Do you play an instrument?
I play the whistle (& other instruments like it) and piano.
7. What is your favourite Scripture verse?One is definitely John 16:33 ~ These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
8. Are you a Vegetarian?
9. Are you a girly-girl?
I think I'm more of a Tom-boy, I'm sure you must understand.
10. What is your favourite hymn?One is "Because I Have Been Give Much". There are so many more, though.
I shall now nominate some beyond-words-amazing girls:
Les V. - Beaute Imparfait
Sarah - Sarah'Sword
Elizabeth Lindsay - One Light in a Dark World
Abby Kaut - A Girl's View
Kara - Saved by Grace
I hope we all can spread some Sunshine.
~ S. F.