Kara, over at Saved by Grace, did the honour of making me smile by awarding me the Liebster Award.
Thank you, Kara! :)
The Rules for this Award:
1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions given to you.
4. Let the people who you have nominated know when you have done so.
5. You can’t nominate the person who has nominated you.
6. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated to answer.
7. You must follow the blog that nominated you.
1. When are you happiest? Different times. But nothing cam replace the feel of finally getting a book you've been waiting for, then devouring its every word.
2. What was the last thing you ate? I really don't remember.
3. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
4. Favorite sport? Maybe archery or sword fighting or writing (those are sports. Don't tell me otherwise!) 5. City, country, mountains, or beach? Oh my, why must this be so hard? *sigh* Country or mountains.
6. Do you own more books or songs? Heh, books. Definitely books! 7. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The Desolation of Smaug. It. Was. Epic. 8. Favorite book of the Bible? I really don't know. ^-^ 9. What do you spend most of your typical day doing? Depends...writing, reading, bein' with my family, more reading, music practice ... 10. How many kids do you want? Eh, as many as I can? 11. What’s the best book you've read so far in 2014? Ohhh...let's see. Besides the Scriptures, perhaps the Hobbit?
And now who shall I nominate? ----------- Les V. Carissa Rose Sarah Lily Marie Abby Kautt S. I can't think of any more to award. But theses are your questions: 1. Given the chance to go anywhere else at the moment then where you are now, where would you go? 2. Favourite colour?
3. If the situation called for it, would you call the police, a detective, or rely on yourself?
4. What's the most serious injury you've had? (Please don't go into detail, for the faint of heart*! :) 5. Washing dishes or doing the laundry? 6. Are you gifted with the art of drawing?
7. What piece of poetry do you enjoy most?
8. Someone (you know this person) says that right then and there you can go swimming in the ocean-to the bottom of it, if you wish,-or fly, which will you choose?
9. Talkative or shy? 10. If you are a photographer, what is one of your favourite pictures you've taken?
11. Everyone must have a "dream pet" (a dragon, a peacock), what is yours?
*Not me. :)
If it is not your desire to do this award, don't do it. I won't be offended, I promise! Oh, if you're not following me and don't want to, you don't have to.