Wednesday, November 27, 2013

LOTR Challange : Days 21, 22, 23 and 24! :)

Day 21: Most Inspiring Moment
 There a lot of inspiring moments in the LOTR, it's rather hard to pick! But I have to say when Theoden is riding past the riders of Rohan with his sword, and than they all shout "Death!" is one of my favourites.

 And then,
of course,
 there's the
"My friends, you bow to no one"
moment at the almost end!












Day 22: Character you pity most

Well, Smeagol. It's not his fault he's bad, really. The Ring took over him and Gollum's like this, this thing that's telling him "do this" or "don't do that", etc.

Day 23: Least Favourite Character

Lots of Orcs and also too many to count, really. 

Day 24: Scariest Moment

I'd have to say...Shelob's lair.
No, spiders don't scare me. But having a HUGE one chasing after me, I think I would be a leetle scared. :)
Also, right before the Ring gets destroyed, and Frodo won't do it!





~ S. F.

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE CUTE. as a matter of fact, you're too cute. i can't fathom answers to days 21-24, you're that cute. ;)

    xx les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I be that cute? :)
      ~ S. F.

      Delete
    2. LOOK AT WHAT YOU FOLLOWED THE QUESTION MARK WITH. THAT IS HOW.

      Delete
    3. I've only put a :) two times in this post. And two in the comments. So that makes four!

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.