Wednesday, November 6, 2013

LOTR Challange: Days 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6!

Here are the answers to days 2-6: (and you must pardon me if these answers have to do a lot with the Hobbit, we got the extended edition last night!:) Did any one else watch it?)

 Day 2: Favourite Battle

 The battle at the end is my favourite. Because, well, it was the battle that ended evil! Good enough answer? hmm?

Day 3: Favourite Character

I must say Bilbo Baggins. Because if I don't, I'll lie. Truth. And who can help not liking him?

It'd take a while to list the rest of them, and, besides, it says "Favourite Character", not "Favourite Characters"!

Day 4: Scene that makes you cry

I cry easily. Very easily. And so, I'll only say one scene that makes me cry because I don't think you want a long list: 
The one when Sam says, "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you," make tears come to my eyes.

 Day 5: Scene that makes you laugh

"We've had one, yes. But what about second breakfast?" and "It comes in pints? I'm getting one." ~ Pippin.
 And also mostly every scene that has Pippin in it'll be funny. Agreed?
And Merry's face in this picture! hee hee
 Day 6: Least Favourite Orc

 I don't like ANY Orc! But I have to pick one, I'll pick the Pale Orc. ohhhh, I detest him! bleck. I will NOT put a picture of him on here.
I hope you've enjoyed this!
~ S. F.
All photos via

4 comments:

  1. (Only an older sister has the right to do this, children!) ― *ahem* my answers . . . in a comment! #ehehe

    Favourite Battle: . . . of Pelennor Fields, why not. Though it was juicier in the book. ♥

    Favourite Character: KiliFiliLegolasSmaugThorinBilboGaladrielBoromirSamHaldirEomerNecroman― wait, was that "character" without the little "s" on the end? >:D

    Scene That Makes You Cry: WE WILL NOT MENTION THIS. #GIVEMEABOWANDARROWANDIWILLKILLLURTZIFYOUPLEASE

    Scene That Makes You Laugh: Oh, you know, Kili and Fili and Bilbo are all humourous in many scenes (many, not all).

    Least Favourite Orc: LURTZ-AZOG-ETC-ET-ALL.

    Yes, I know, applaud my cleverness.

    xx Les


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *applause* Jolly well said all of it.
      Talking about funny scenes...oh, there's lots when you think about them! Just have a funny character in the scene.
      And, yes, no "s" on the end of character. :)
      ~ S. F.

      Delete
  2. I love those pictures! Isn't Middle Earth wonderful?! Tolkien really did do wonders. :) Those scenes make me produce H2O in the eye area as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so glad Tolkien created Middle-earth! It's so brilliant! ♥
      ~ S. F.

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.