Friday, November 15, 2013

LOTR Challange: Days 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11!

Okay, today I'm going to do it short and simple:

Day 7: Favourite Antagonist

I really don't know! Why don't I just say Sauron or Smaug? ;)

Day 8: Gondor or Rohan?

I think I'll  say Rohan! :)

Day 9: Favourite Hobbit

I've said it before, haven't I? Bilbo.

Day 10: One True Pairing

 Sam and Rosie.

Day 11: Favourite Friendship

Don't have one. ;) But here are two: the one between Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli, & Fili's and Kili's in the Hobbit.


(I couldn't find pictures of them all)










Stay tuned for the next part! :)
~S. F.

2 comments:

  1. You really are Bilbo. I have not met anyone with such Bilbo-ness in them in all my days. And you're both squealing adorable. And I am going to take advantage, as I always do, and tell you my answers via this comment! Simply by saying: SMAUG, Rohan, Bilbo/Sam, Sam/Rosie, Legolas/Gimli + Fili/Kili. Not confusing at all, eh? ;)

    I love you, darling.

    xx Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :} heehee, nope! Not confusing, no! :)
      ~ S. F.

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.