Friday, November 15, 2013

LOTR Challange: Days 12, 13, 14, and 15!

12. Favourite Location

Answer: you'll find me away in Hobbiton/the Shire...



13.  Favourite Weapon

Just one? *sigh* Oh, come on, brain, pick one! Alright, I'll say Sting. How I long to carry it by my side!

 
14. Favourite Outfit

Ooo, so many. I can't chose. I'll just say I love a whole lot of them! :D That's an answer, right?

 15. Favourite Armour  

Hard choosing this one, too! But these are a few:
 Ah! I can't find any good pictures of them. I'll just list them:
Eowyn's armor.
The Mithril shirt.
Aragorn’s armor.

Well, I got caught up! *grins* Hope your day's going well.

Forever in Christ, 
S. F.

3 comments:

  1. #ehehe. #youarebilbo #itmakesmesmile

    Dear Bilbo,

    You have it all wrong! 1) Lothlórien; 2) Kili, Legolas, and Tauriel's bows; 3) ----; 4) ----.

    Love,
    La Secret Admirer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, that was only my answers, yours, of course, will be different! :)

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.