Friday, November 29, 2013

LOTR Challange : Days 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29

How can November almost be over!? Wow. It's just gone so quickly.

 Day 25: Favourite Quote

This is not even half of my favourite quotes! :)

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” ~Galadriel
 "What a pity that Bilbo did not stab that vile creature, when he had a chance!"
"Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need. And he has been well rewarded, Frodo. Be sure that he took so little hurt from the evil, and escaped in the end, because he began his ownership of the Ring so. With Pity."
~Gandalf
And don't mind me if I add a quote from the Hobbit...:D

"Look, I know you doubt me. I know you always have. And you're right. I often think of Bag-end. I miss my books and my armchair and my garden. You see, that's where I belong. That's home. And that's why I came back. You don't have one. A home. It was taken from you. But I will help you take it back if I can." ~ Bilbo

Day 26: Favourite larger-than-life foe
In the LOTR, Oliphants. I don't know why, just because.


Day 27: Isengard or Mordor?
In what case?  I think Mordor might be a tad bit worse, if that's what we're talking about.

Day 28: Ents or eagles?
Can I answer both? Ents are huge walking trees and I love trees. And they're just so amazing.
 But, also, being rescued by eagles and riding on them would be rather exciting/thrilling/epic.


 Day 29: Favourite Side/Unknown Character
I spent awhile trying to decide on this, but I couldn't. :)

3 comments:

  1. just wondering, did you type that quote of bilbo's from memory or no? #ehehe for the hundreth time, smaug is mine. in *nearly* every way. making him my choice, not yours. •-• savvy, bridges?

    love,
    the one who can say weird things in comments
    and still get away with it because i happen to be
    your big sister >:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I typed it from memory, any thing wrong with that?
      Sure, have Smaug! But I can still like him.

      love,
      me

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.