Thursday, December 22, 2016

Blog of the Year Nomination: Chloe

Hello, dear people! Are you having a beautiful winter? I sure am. Christmas is very soon approaching!

My blog friend Kara started a "Blog of the Year" award, which you can read all about in her post here


Rules:
•For the sake of spreading the word about the award, please include the host's link as well as the above picture
•Award ONE blogger and do a blog post dedicated to them, thanking them for being the amazing blogger you see them as
•Answer the following questions in the blog post ( feel free to delete any of the questions that aren't relevant to the blogger or the post and add some of your own to make it more personal)
•Let Kara know on Saved by Grace who you nominated
•Let the blogger know that you nominated them

When Kara announced it, I started thinking about who I could nominate. I haven't been too active in Blogland this year, so I haven't discovered any new blogs. I reviewed the ones that I have looked at, and one stood out in my mind for deserving the award.

And so, I would like to nominated Chloe from Rustling Thoughts for the Blog of the Year Award.

Chloe's blog banner
1. Tell us why you think this blog should deserve an award as blogger of the year and what sets the blog apart in the blogging world:
Chloe has faithfully kept up her blog and her posts about her life are so fun to read. She always has something interesting to read or look at.

2. Just for fun: How did you find the blog? 
I seem to recall that she found my blog first. . .I think? 🤔 Yes, that sounds right.

3. One word descriptor for both blog and blogger:
Real.

4. What is one of your favorite posts?
I like to read the posts where she answers questions people submit. They're quite fun to read. 😊

Chloe, thank you for all you do in the blogging world! You're amazing. Keep up the good work! 😉
And thanks to Kara for thinking up this great award!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Time's running out if you want to nominate someone (which I highly recommend you do!) I think this is a perfectly brilliant way to give someone a pick-me-up.

Hope you're having a blessed Christmas season! God bless you all!
Love~S. F.

PS. The fact that Blogger now has a "insert special character" option might be the best (so many options) and worst (because methinks this blog will become full of them) thing that could happen to someone who loves smiley faces. 😁

1 comment:

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.