=Photos=

Dear readers,

My friend Elizabeth Lindsay is having a photo contest and today's the deadline so I had better hurry and enter! We were to "photograph something in creation that demonstrated a certain character quality." I chose "Endurance," "Sensitivity" and "Vision".

 ~ Endurance ~
These flowers have endured much, but still look beautiful!


 ~ Sensitivity ~
This little blue parakeet was a brilliant friend. But now he has passed onto a better place. You can guess why I have this picture for "sensitivity".


 ~ Vision ~
This one speaks for itself.

Those are my entries. :) Plus another friend shared the tip for using a plastic bag to give a foggy look to pictures. I tried it with a rose and it turned out great!


 That's all for now, folks!

Comments

  1. These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an awesome photographer S.F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kara! :) You are, too. And after all, the inspiration for the pictures of the rose came from you.
      ~ S. F.

      Delete
  2. (I would like to echo Kara's comment) (something else you are: one of my top photographic inspirations) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dahling! Aww, you're a top inspiration for me, too.
      ~ S. F.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.

Popular posts from this blog

Shadows of the Hersweald Blog Tour

🕮 A Bookish Tag 🕮

Spring is Sprung!