Monday, February 19, 2018

A Time to Change • ONWARD

Notice anything new? 😁
Perhaps a new name and a gorgeous new design? Feast your eyes on it for a while, then come back here, for I have some 'splaining to do. *elevator music....doodeedoodeedoodeedoodee.......*
You back now? Good. Ain't it bee-yoooou-tiful? It was done by my fantabulous sister Les and I simply love it!

image from the Internet

And the name? Well, you see, I liked "On Solid Ground" and all. But I've felt for a while now the I wanted to change and move forward, or onward, dare I say. (Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.) I wanted to have a purpose to this blog and a name that fit it. I thought about it for a long time, and finally came to something. That is, I want to encourage others to have joy on the journey. For life is the great adventure and we'll have our ups and downs, so I want to do my part to take joy in every moment and help my fellow sojourners to do the same. Thus the name "Onward". Let's go onward together.

As a note, I'll probably just be here off and on like I have been in the past, but I'll be here all the same. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Signing off,
S. F.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new name and blog design! Great job to your sister, and to you for thinking of the name. The adventure theme is very cool.
    I'd been looking for your posts and hadn't seen any lately (couldn't find your blog either), so I'm glad to read another post from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Thank you so much, Korin! Your comment warmed my heart.

      I apologize for my blog being un-findable. I made it private when my sister was working on the design, then forgot to make it public when she was done. ;) I'll try and get another post up soon.

      Thanks again for taking the time to read my blog! God bless!

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.