Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, m' friends!


I know no finer day to wear the most green possible, cook your version of the traditional Irish breakfast, listen to and sing Irish music, get chills as you listen to the Irish Rugby team sing "Ireland's Call", and to celebrate your Irish pride. :)

        

My great-great-great-great-grandfather was born in Ireland. . . so I'm not sure how much Irish blood that gives me.  . .but I know it's enough to be proud of and wish you all a very hearty HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! :)

"May your troubles be less,
and your blessings be more.
And may nothing but happiness
 come though your door."
(An Irish blessing.)

Love,
S. F.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the delightful greeting, mavourneen! I love the row of Irish flag shamrocks. ☺

    And thank you also for the scrumptious meals you helped so much to prepare for the day!

    xo, your sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, S.F.! I tagged you one my blog- http://imgoingonanadventure15.blogspot.com/2016/05/top-ten-villains-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Korin! It was very kind of you. :)
      ~S. F.

      Delete

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.