|Photos by my sister. :)|
Kara did the "Sweater Weather" tag on her blog, and it looked fun so I thought I'd go along and do it as well. :) Join in and answer the questions on your blog or in a comment!
1. Favourite candle scent: Hmmm. . .I'm not sure if a have a specific favourite.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Tea, thank you!
3. What's the best fall memory you have? Playing in the leaves with my sibling, and having lovely Thanksgivings.
4. Best fragrance for fall: Oh, you know that smell when you step out the door and all the smells become combined, so as the best way to describe it is simply "Autumn time!"? Mmm-hmm, that one. And also, Thanksgiving meal being cooked. ☺
5. Most worn sweater: I do have sweaters, but more frequently wear a long-sleeved shirt instead.
6. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Definitely jumping in leaf piles. Wee! ;)
7. Skinny jeans or leggings? Leggings under a skirt.
8. Combat boots or Uggs? I haven't had either, and therefore have no preference beside to say both look nice and comfy.
9. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? . . .Maybe. ;)
10. Favourite fall TV show: None.
11. What do you want to be for Halloween? Well, it already happened and I prefer to call it "Autumn Costume Festival". . .and so I was a medieval princess for Autumn Costume Festival.
12. Hats or scarves? Both are good. :)
13. What's your #1 favourite thing about fall? Beautiful leaves, harvest time, service, and snuggling under the covers after a chilly day. ♥
Hope your November has been brill so far! :)