WEELL.

CAUTION: THIS POST IS GOING TO MOST LIKELY BE 
THE STRANGEST THING 
YOU READ ALL DAY.
IN FACT, I'M GUESSING IT IS.

Yeah, it's boring old S. F. again. Please pardon her and wait for something. We all want to know what it is, don't we?

For one thing, this happens to be a picture a took of the gorgeous clouds.
 And it's now my profile picture. Beautiful, ain't it? ↓ :) ↓


And second off, I AM SO STRANGE. Should I continue on the subject? NOOOO.

And third off, what does "third off" mean? I want to know. ;)

But also, view the above picture. It's different, isn't it? When things change, most likely other things will, too. AAAAANNNNNNAAANNNAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD. Eh.
Things are going to change.
I am going to add a few pages, including an "About Me" one, only it won't be called that.
And maybe I'll change the design a little.
And I am going to go and find new friends.
And I'll try and post more.
But trust me, THIS IS GOING TO BE A HUGE JOB. And it will take time.
And is it just me, or should this post have been titled "And" because I'm saying "And" over and over again?
And to add another "And" ( ;) ) what do you think about this post? Am I talking to much. Yep, I am. But I need to vent off this guilt of not posting for. . .ALONG TIME. And (here I go again!) I apologise.
Wow. This is really long. But I hope you understand, because I told you, "THIS POST IS GOING TO MOST LIKELY BE THE STRANGEST THING YOU READ ALL DAY." and "I AM SO STRANGE".

Love,

S. F.

P. S.
I would really love it if you could leave a comment below with your e-mail address (not published) if I don't already have it and then I shall tell you mine so I can keep better in contact. Please? :)

P. P. S. Entertain yourself with all of this while I revive myself:
From Lily: The Reason I Sing
From Elizabeth: CAPTURE Kansas (photos from last year) 
From Abby: Some Thoughts on Modesty
From Les:  the hobbit: the desolation of smaug | review, pt. 4 | wardrobe / arsenal
From Kara: Find Joy & A Picture Challenge + Giveaway!!!!!!
From Carissa Rose: Stir Me
From Sarah: Majestic, Powerful, But Oh So Gentle

Comments

  1. Oh, dear, don't feel guilty for not posting! This is your blog. (And quite lovely.) And you're just great. If you're really sure you're 'so strange', that's alright, we can be the 'so-very-strange' pals. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "So-very-strange" pals. I like that! It's what I am with most everyone I know. ;D Thank you so much for your comment, darlin'!
      ~ S. F.

      Delete
  2. P.S. That picture is stunning. Those clouds....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for that, too.
      ~ S. F.

      Delete
  3. a splendid mixture of the idiosyncratic, the captivating, the sweetly remorseful. there is grace and wisdom in your speech, my sister. it's beautiful and fresh . . . as rainbow upon rainbow after a grey spring rain. thank you for your intrepid honesty!

    love,
    your ever stranger les

    also, the word "and" is somewhat integral in the spoken tongues of men, sweetheart. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hullo there, friend! I am thrilled you are here. :)
Comments are always such a blessing.
Just remember Colosians 3:23–24: “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; … for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
To God be the Glory!
~ S. F.

Popular posts from this blog

Shadows of the Hersweald Blog Tour

🕮 A Bookish Tag 🕮

Spring is Sprung!